Live Free – Speak Free,
Facebook and YouTube censor Freedom, Freedom.social does not play Globalist games nor PC games,
Freedom.social is about family and friends. Post information for only family and friends, or promote products and services worldwide,
Freedom.social is about meeting new likeminded friends. Freedom.social is about factual truth and defending freedom,
Join Free and Live Free Today.
Fredom.social is free, and always will be.
1. Data. You own your data, including photos and videos. UP will not sell your data to anyone. UP will not share information about you unless required by law.
2. Be a Decent Person. Make new friends and try to be decent to those whom you disagree with, if you talk politics, only state facts. You obviously are connected to the internet, research and be informed!
3. Hate Speech defined by liberals. Speech that does not conform with liberal ideology is accepted and promoted.
4. Hate Speech defined by law. By law, Hate Speech is defined as speech that offends, threatens, or insults groups, based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or other traits. Hate Speech as defined by law is not allowed.
5. No Inappropriate Content. Do not post any inappropriate content or information including but not limited to: pornography, confidential or private information about third parties, violent content or information, or any other offensive content or information.
6. Do Not Be a Jerk. Do not post or act in a manner that is defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing.
7. Be Honest. Do not to provide false, inaccurate or misleading Information.
8. Access. Do no not access UP from a country that is not allowed by the government of the United States of America.
9. No Copyrighted Material. Do not post illegal copy righted material.
10. Abide by the Law. Do not engage in any activity that violates any local, state or federal law.
11. Do Not Be an Idiot. Do not promote discrimination, personal injury, death, damage, or destruction to property.
Any intentional violation of these basic rules will result in UP suspending or terminating your UP account with or without notice.
In addition to Basic Rules listed here, you agree to the UP Software End User Agreement which provides a complete list of UP terms and conditions.